Durability quotes

• If I am still doing what I'm doing and I still have respect in this town, haven't done anything completely and utterly stupid, then I'll be happy with myself.

• I was always going to church with my mom, dad and sister. I was literally raised under the godly influence both at home and church. There was no alcohol and no smoking at our house. That was the way a Bowden was supposed to live. My dad always told me to represent the Bowden name in a respectful manner.

• The debt and the deficit is just getting out of control, and the administration is still pumping through billions upon trillions of new spending. That does not grow the economy.

• Whenever I finish a book, I start with a blank slate and never have ideas lined up.

• Ive had plenty of lessons about film acting and theatre acting.

• I respectfully ask that the media allow me to receive care and heal in private during this difficult time.

• I can always tell when the mother in law's coming to stay; the mice throw themselves on the traps.

• As American as an apple is and as American as baseball is, they don't go together. You can't be chewing an apple at a baseball game. You've got to let go of the diet that day.

• Humans are the only animals that draw. . . . Practically every human being draws at some time in childhood.

• Arty. To me the word's got as much venom associated with it as 'wacky'.