Bigotry quotes

• I believe the things I love inwardly will be received by the right people outwardly. I believe that what I believe in will be received well. I try to keep that as a foundation to what I do.

• You know, it's kind of hard because I really - I see kids on their Rollerblades and their bikes, and just running around, climbing trees, and I used to do that. And I loved doing that.

• Between the scribe who has read and the prophet who has seen there is a difference as wide as the sea. We are today overrun with orthodox scribes, but the prophets, where are they? The hard voice of the scribe sounds over evangelicalism, but the Church waits for the tender voice of the saint who has penetrated the veil and has gazed with inward eye upon the Wonder that is God. And yet, thus to penetrate, to push in sensitive living experience into the holy Presence, is a privilege open to every child of God.

• Preparing the animation is close to the comic book process but there are plenty of problems. It's very interesting, but it's also sometimes a pain in the arse, especially because it's so very long. Something that takes 10 minutes in comic book form can take 10 months in film form. But I love the results.

• Just got back from a 5 day camping trip. No phones, no Internet, no problem. It was great. Now time for a hot shower. I absolutely reek!

• I admit," I said, "that a second murder in a book often cheers things up." - Hastings

• I consider a day without running a crappy day. When I don't get to run, I am a grump, but some days my schedule just doesn't allow me to.

• Remember, if you smoke after sex you're doing it too fast.

• India has indeed a great and free future before her, in which she can make her special contribution to the well-being of mankind. The first and indispensable part of that contribution is to work with the United Nations for the defeat of fascism and of brutal aggression.

• The school of life embodies a compulsory education that no man escapes.