Bandwagon quotes

• And then--a Day as huge As Yesterdays in pairs, Unrolled its horror in my face-- Until it blocked my eyes

• Nobody helps anybody.

• My parents couldnt be looser. It was the ultimate laissez faire upbringing.

• You don't always have to show art in what's called a white box; you can have a kind of complexity within an exhibit which actually respects the art as well.

• A Good School deserves to be call'd, the very Salt of the Town, that hath it.

• The kind of player who has turned his game around, he used to be lousy and lazy and now he is lazy and lousy.

• It is probable that television drama of high caliber and produced by first-rate artists will materially raise the level of dramatic taste of the nation.

• New York does nothing for those of us who are inclined to love her except implant in our hearts a homesickness that baffles us until we go away from her, and then we realize why we are restless. At home or away, we are homesick for New York not because New York used to be better and not because she used to be worse but because the city holds us and we don't know why.

• I think it takes people to get to know you and the recognition comes over time.

• If you have not chosen the Kingdom of God first, it will in the end make no difference what you have chosen instead.