Hailstorms quotes

• A good professional athlete must have the love of a little boy. And the good players feel the kind of love for the game that they did when they were Little Leaguers.

• My platform might be a little bigger than someone else's, but everyone has a purpose. For me, that purpose in my life right now is soccer. There's a cool, personal testimony that goes along with it.

• It's funny - nowadays people that are famous get chased by paparazzi. They have this fame, but they don't have the money to hide from it.

• My name's Jean Tannen, and I'm the ambush.

• Fame and money are gifts given to us only after we have gifted the world with our best, our lonely, our individual truths.

• Someone told me much later that you always know the people who are going to make a difference in your life, from the very first time you set eyes on them, even if you do not like them at all. And I had noticed him, as he had me. God help us.

• I was in a coma for five days - I was dead longer than Jesus before he was raised from the dead.

• Justice is the handmaiden of truth, and when truth dies, justice is buried with it.

• I want to pay my mortgage and go on vacation, so I love working. I want to be able to do independent projects as well, and being on a successful TV show allows you to do some other things.

• The development of the national spirit in its present form leads into blind alleys. Some condition must be found which preserves the life of the nation, but rules out the fatal rivalry among nations.