Unfaithfulness quotes

• Traveller, let your step be light, So that sleep these eyes may close, For poor Scarron, till to-night, Ne'er was able e'en to doze.

• [On Ian Fleming:] The trouble with Ian is that he gets off with women because he can't get on with them.

• If you've got a today, don't wear it tomorrow. Tomorrow never happens. It's all the same day.

• You are not doomed to reproduce what your ancestors have done. The son will not be like his father, the daughter will not be like her mother. She can invent something new. I think that is the best message of modernity.

• Whole people see and create wholeness wherever they go; split people see and create splits in everything and everybody.

• We were interviewing an author, and we started talking about how so many of them - Salinger, Shaw, Fitzgerald - were really an odd bunch. They put a barrier around themselves, and not many people got through it. This was the spark that I really latched onto - someone who could break through the barrier. Of course [FINDING FORRESTER] really began to take shape when I began to wonder, what if it was a young person?

• Linguistic sounds, considered as external, physical phenomena have two aspects, the motor and the acoustic.

• Build patterns on time with God into your life when your worship leading...Never let your time leading on a public stage eclipse what’s going on with you and God behind closed doors.

• Jesus intercedes for us each day. Let us pray: Lord, have mercy on me; intercede for me!

• I have seldom been described as shy.