Emotional Health quotes

• It's true I don't tolerate fools but then they don't tolerate me, so I am spiky. Maybe that's why I'm quite good at playing spiky elderly ladies.

• How could I have been anyone other than me?

• I have only the idea I have made of myself to sustain me on oceans of nothingness

• I discovered in writing the biography of Bill Clinton that it is actually easier to write a biography of someone who is dead. Although you can't interview them, you have a fuller perspective on their whole life after they're gone and people are more willing to talk about them.

• I'm not left-wing, or right-wing. With only one wing I couldn't fly, and I just couldn't have that.

• We talk so abstractly about poetry because all of us are usually bad poets.

• There is something about a well-fitted modern jacket that feels like armor. If it's cut well, it adds a dose of cool to anything you wear it with and does the heavy lifting when it comes to creating a flattering shape.

• Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it.

• For every woman and girl violently attacked, we reduce our humanity. For every woman forced into unprotected sex because men demand this, we destroy dignity and pride. Every woman who has to sell her life for sex we condemn to a lifetime in prison. For every moment we remain silent, we conspire against our women. For every woman infected by HIV, we destroy a generation.

• If there is reincarnation, I would like to be born as Sonu Niigaam.