Vision Of Life quotes

• I remember being very influenced by 'Taxi Driver', and also Tommy Lee Jones in 'Coal Miner's Daughter' a little bit.

• You owe dough? You ain't give up that cheese? Hey... Sooner or later, you'll Pay, Pal (no eBay).

• I sipped my own coffee, heavy on the sugar and cream, trying to make up for the late work the night before. Caffeine and sugar, the two basic food groups.

• It's like night and day... to do business, in Europe, there is no bull, they are pretty straightforward.

• I send out thoughts of love and peace and healing to the whole universe: to all trees and plants and growing things, to all beasts and birds and fishes, and to every man, woman and child on earth, without any distinction.

• Maybe it's good that we are so slow with everything. We were saved from the damages that took place in the last 10 or 15 years in the scene.

• Luck is predictable; the harder you work, the luckier you get.

• Hair, in fact, is probably the bane of most women's lives.

• I am working here (in Amsterdam) on my last big triptych, which will be a tremendous story, and which gives me a more intense life and exhilaration. My God, life is worth living!

• All loves should be simply stepping stones to the love of God. So it was with me; and blessed be his name for his great goodness and mercy.