Empowering Others quotes

• We can know what love is. It´s adults who have forgotten, so they cling to their poor substitute and yell at kids who dare to live with real love. Pure Love. Love without compromise or distraction.

• I've reached a point where I'm comfortable in my own skin, and I do what I need to do, to feel good, but I'm built the way I am. The dancer's feet, the bruises on my legs, they're not going to go away. I think real girls have bruises. Tough chicks get bruised. They get dirty. And they have fun.

• Don't get angry. Try not to speak roughly or use harsh words.

• I would describe my work as expressionist. The expressionist point of view is stressing your own feelings about something.

• I think you end up doing the stuff you were supposed to do at the time you were supposed to do it.

• Longfellow is to poetry what the barrel-organ is to music.

• Modelling is a silly, crazy business.

• I used to hate being different. I used to cry. I wanted to be blonde-haired and blue-eyed like all of my girlfriends. My mom and dad would feel so badly - 'No, it's OK. You'll be happy you're different later.

• Prose is an art form, movies and acting in general are art forms, so is music, painting, graphics, sculpture, and so on. Some might even consider classic games like chess to be an art form. Video games use elements of all of these to create something new. Why wouldn't video games be an art form?

• I never thought I might become famous. It takes getting used to.