Outreach quotes

• I always look back and say I should have made more. It should have been more lucrative, but it wasnt.

• Mr Brown is a politician of exceptional experience and ability, and I am sure he will discharge the office of Prime Minister with distinction

• Laws that only threaten, and are not kept, become like the log that was given to the frogs to be their king, which they feared at first, but soon scorned and trampled on.

• A chemist who does not know mathematics is seriously handicapped.

• I don't like pretentious films or pretentious people.

• To oppose something is to maintain it.

• Have things to look forward to: Plan a trip, treat yourself to the spa, make plans in the future so that you can focus on what you're looking forward to versus how unbearable your present is. Understand that your brain is detaching. It's the same part of the brain that is activated as a cocaine user feening for their next fix. You're literally in withdrawal. Understand that it takes time for your brain and neural pathways to detach. You're not going crazy - it's just a process, and that process takes time.

• I love punk, I love a lot of British Invasion bands, I love garage bands.

• I sleep 75 percent of all plane trips I take. I love red-eyes from West to East. I take Ambien to make sure I sleep. I always stay on West Coast time, and I'm always so fried when I come back, I usually sleep naturally.

• In 1965, in Reed v. Van Hoven, a court determined (237 F.Supp. 48. W.D.Mich. 1965.) that it was permissible for students to pray over their lunch at school so long as no one knew they were praying - that is, they couldn't say words or move their lips, but they could pray only if no one knew about it!