Harbour quotes

• Your on your on with this one babe." "Coward." "Calling me names isn't going to get me in there." -Ranger and Stephanie

• People don't just stop playing Facebook games. They divorce them.

• The Land of Israel needs a People and the People of Israel needs a Land.

• I celebrate myself, and sing myself, And what I assume you shall assume, For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.

• Money never can be well managed if sought solely through the greed of money for its own sake. In all meanness there is a defect of intellect as well as of heart. And even the cleverness of avarice is but the cunning of imbecility.

• Google is my best friend and my worst enemy. It's fabulous for research, but then it becomes addictive. I'll have a character eating an orange, and next thing I'm Googling types of oranges, I'm visiting chat rooms about oranges, I'm learning the history of the orange.

• Even now, when I try and think of band names just randomly, I'm so thankful that 'fun.' is the name of the band. I never really think twice about it. It is so simple and so easy.

• If the test of truth lay in a show of hands or a counting of heads, the system of magic might appeal, with far more reason than the Catholic Church, to the proud motto, Quod semper, quod ubique, quod ab omnibus [always, everywhere, and by all], as the sure and certain credential of its own infallibility.

• [O]ur War of the Revolution was, in good measure, fought as a protest against standing armies.

• Each year India and China produce four million graduates compared with just over 250,000 in Britain.