Younger Generation quotes

• Lying on the front passenger seat, as if it didn't matter, was Rose's Diary. It Mattered.

• I'd say people recognize me but having children recognize me is the best. It is a very special thing. Suddenly you feel like you have the power to make the children's dreams come true and it's better than anything else.

• Truthfulness is the main element of character.

• There's power in the truth, just like there's power in making the right choice

• I think I've kind of been mistaken for somebody who's trying to be a spokesperson for animal rights, and the fact is I'm not qualified to be a spokesperson. I am passionate about it, but I'm not trying to make other people do what I do.

• We're big Hillary [Clinton] supporters. For a lot of reasons.

• Grace is always given freely by God, but grace received should always issue in a joyous delight in Him.

• The truth properly means the sum of all true propositions, what omniscience would assert, the whole ideal system of qualities andrelations which the world has exemplified or will exemplify. The truth is all things seen under the form of eternity.

• I think that people who are famous tend to be underdeveloped in their humanity skills.

• His folly has not fellow Beneath the blue of day That gives to man or woman His heart and soul away.