Endowment quotes

• The mainspring of creativity appears to be the same tendency which we discover so deeply as the curative force in psychotherapy, man's tendency to actualize himself, to become his potentialities. By this I mean the organic and human life, the urge to expand, extend, develop, mature - the tendency to express and activate all the capacities of the organism, or the self.

• Use karate, judo, aikido, or any style to build your counter-offensive. It will be interesting!

• I'm just opposed to a pure inflation-only mandate in which the only thing a central bank cares about is inflation and not employment.

• Fame is everywhere; the 15 minutes are now the dominant themes of our times.

• The higher goal a person pursues, the quicker his ability develops, and the more beneficial he will become to the society. I believe for sure that this is also a truth.

• Of all bad men religious bad men are the worst.

• We live now in a global village and we are in one single family. It's our responsibility to bring friendship and love from all different places around the world and to live together in peace.

• Psychoanalysis teaches one thing, he thought: Nothing ever happens in a vacuum. A single bad act can have all sorts of repercussions.

• When I read the script sometimes, it's like 'Christ! Enough!' I can't sleep at night sometimes. There's the occasional script that just hammers you, that you can't shower off.

• We need to hold onto that so that people can be told in the right way that they're going through these things [like tumors] early instead of discovering them late. Discovering important health news too late happens far too much.