Joy And Happiness quotes

• Bourbon Street is like playing, a tourist, you know? It's just a tourist attraction ... those musicians on Bourbon Street, they play all day. They might start at 12 noon and end at 3 in the morning, like, it's like sets, like a job. You go play, take a break, play again, take a break, then later on that night, the club gets busier, then you play some more. There's pride. They're a group of great musicians- and they're holding it down.

• The best design tool is a long eraser with a pencil at one end.

• The longer we listen to one another - with real attention - the more commonality we will find in all our lives. That is, if we are careful to exchange with one another life stories and not simply opinions.

• I suppose I'm not quite the oldest detective on the block - David Jason is. When's he going to retire and give rest of us a chance?! No, his Touch Of Frost is terrific and a wonderful antidote to the po-faced detective shows around at the moment. Anyway, I can't retire. I have a wife and five chickens to feed.

• Once something is a passion, the motivation is there.

• I want to do work, but I also want to have a good time.

• I think that my ideas of the world are that it's random and cruel but kind of quite comical really, and therefore the humour, in a sense, springs from that.

• Well, I am trying to put Quebec in its place - and the place of Quebec is in Canada, nowhere else.

• I die in almost every film I've been in.

• When I was small, I didn't even know that I was a kid with special needs.  How did I find out? By other people telling me that I was different from everyone else, and that this was a problem.