Easy Way quotes

• Music is a vital part of my life, and it has been since I was a kid. It helped me find my identity as a person, it helped me find my identity as an artist, and it helped me get in touch with emotions that I didn't know I had.

• A man who has to be convinced to act before he acts is not a man of action. You must act as you breathe.

• Hannibal Lecter: We live in a primitive time - don't we, Will? - neither savage nor wise. Half measures are the curse of it. Any rational society would either kill me or give me my books.

• My time on this world is limited, but the things I can do with that time are not.

• If there are dominant teams, people enjoy discussing whether that's good or bad for the game, and if there aren't any dominant teams, then people enjoy discussing that.

• Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions.

• Steve Yarbrough is a masterful storyteller-one of our finest-and Safe from the Neighbors is a masterpiece. . . . This is a spellbinding, powerful novel.

• The highest ideal of cure is the speedy, gentle, and enduring restoration of health by the most trustworthy and least harmful way.

• He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death.

• Try to spend a few moments each day holding a picture of your body and your mind in a state of splendid health.