Unafraid quotes

• There are two types of computer languages; those that people hate and those that nobody uses.

• I love it when actors come to you with a problem and you have to listen. You'd like them to just get on with it, but it often means that there's a problem with the script.

• I know who I am and what I do.

• Live in the moment, day by day, and don't stress about the future. People are so caught up in looking into the future, that they kind of lose what's in front of them.

• I'm your Beloved, dammit! You're going to let me save your soul, and like it!

• Artists are going to be the metronome of this society.

• I've done lots of songs for film soundtracks and things like that-stuff I'm not ashamed of, but that doesn't represent my legacy with the Pretenders...I think domesticity certainly doesn't make it easy to write, you know, because you've got a lot of distractions and I think a writer is always looking for distractions.

• I've never thought sitting around worrying helps anything, except to help shorten your life.

• The influences in my life were all kind of politically, socially implanted. And then there was Watergate.

• The strategic marketing paradigm of Open Source is a massively-parallel drunkard's walk filtered by a Darwinistic process.