Vacuity quotes

• If adjustment is necessary, it should be made primarily with regard to the position the homosexual occupies in present-day society, and society should more often be treated than the homosexual.

• I loved writing something I'd never written before, and I wanted to write not just about "true love" but also a human relationship.

• My father was grounded, a very meat-and-potatoes man. He was a baker.

• Therefore, no matter how the world makes out in the next few centuries, a large class of readers at least will not be too surprised at anything. They will have been through it all before in fictional form, and will not be too paralyzed with astonishment to try to cope with contingencies as they arise.

• The key to hitting is just plain working at it. Work, that's the real secret.

• I'd love to see some animals in their natural habitat - as long as those animals are being well looked after.

• One thing Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't is self-effacing. Everything has to be the biggest. His money, his muscles, his movies and his machines.

• I don't think I have an unkind word for any.Except Muslims. I've been cross with them since 9/11 2001. I can't remember why but it was something bad.

• I have to tell you that it's not going to be easy. Take every chance and every opportunity that you can. Don't say 'I can't' or 'I shouldn't' or 'I'm too tired.'

• Physics is simple, but subtle.