Small Talk quotes

• I'm someone who has always been quite clear about what I like. In the studio, I'm not a control freak but I know what I want.

• It matters not how simple the food - a chop, steak or a plain boiled or roast joint, but let it be of good quality and properly cooked, and everyone who partakes of it will enjoy it.

• People close to me called me 'Curry in a Hurry.' I was moving through life at 100 miles an hour trying to further my career and be a great mom and make everyone happy.

• Everyone needs a warm personal enemy or two to keep him free from rust in the movable parts of his mind

• Abusers are engineers and architects and janitors and police officers and any other walk of life. There's not a job or profession that is exempt.

• When you lose the gayborhoods, you lose the political power that comes when you're concentrated in precincts, and you also lose the cultural vitality.

• I think people are just haters. When they see people doing well, some people, if there's something wrong, they'll pick at that.

• One alters the past to form the future but there is a real significance to the pattern which finally appears, which resists all further change.

• Being an actor: that's a pretty big net. That's a big playing field. The Screen Actors' Guild is filled with many, many, many, many people and vastly different careers.

• I'm a Holy Spirit maniac, yeah. When I say maniac, to me, a maniac is a person that goes around telling you what you should believe. You know, you have to believe what I believe, and I don't believe that.