Your Stupid quotes

• How to be happy: Ignore people who think they know more about you than you do.

• Paradise was unendurable, otherwise the first man would have adapted to it; this world is no less so, since here we regret paradise or anticipate another one. What to do? Where to go? Do nothing and go nowhere, easy enough.

• Everybody should be lucky enough to live as long as I have and be happy.

• I just was non-political and didn't see myself as a person who could push people around, make their decision and tell them how lousy their work was.

• If you find here & now intolerable, you have options: remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally.

• Belief made no difference to the truth.

• Really, the potential for, first of all, any college graduate today is enormously good. These are good times for anyone with a college degree today, particularly African Americans. With a college degree today, you really breach the unemployment rate.

• I honestly try to have the approach that this is real life, this is the real world that we live in, and I don't really try to shelter [my son] from a lot of things that he's gonna see when he looks out of the window.

• Don't a fellow feel good after he gets out of a store where he nearly bought something.

• I don't really have an explanation. I'm struggling myself to comprehend what has happened and find a reason for it.