Your Generosity quotes

• Adventure, yeah. I guess that's what you call it when everybody comes back alive.

• Knowing that the gospel is true is the essence of a testimony. Consistently being true to the gospel is the essence of conversion.

• Regan has been amused, in the intervening years, to watch editors who rolled their eyes at Limbaugh scramble to try to duplicate his success. What people respond to in this culture is loud and brash and pointed and sometimes vulgar -- that`s what gets p... Judith Regan.

• I always wanted 'Sideways' to be like a great 1960s Italian film.

• Those who are called to the table of the Lord must glow with the brightness.

• May we two stand, When we are dead, beyond the setting suns, A little from other shades apart, With mingling hair, and play upon one lute.

• I train six to seven hours during the three separate sessions every day while in camp.

• Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.

• Faith does not mean credulity...

• There was a desert wind blowing that night. It was one of those hot dry Santa Anas that come down through the mountain passes and curl your hair and make your nerves jump and your skin itch. On nights like that every booze party ends in a fight. Meek little wives feel the edge of the carving knife and study their husbands' necks. Anything can happen. You can even get a full glass of beer at a cocktail lounge.