Unforgiving quotes

• God's grace justifies sinners, but it never justifies sin!

• When making your ass, always draw the shape of Africa, or as Latrice would say, the homeland.

• If I only did TV show, I'd probably not be the happiest girl. I love the show, but I'm an actor and I want to work on different things. TV lasts for so much of the year that you're just aching to play a different part. And I love movies so much that I want to be a part of as many as I can.

• I hope and pray that despite an unhealed past full of atrocities and deep divisions in the present, God can and will make "the distant near" and a "brother of the stranger" in America's future.

• When one is too old for love, one finds great comfort in good dinners.

• With any period piece I think the thing to do is forget that it's not contemporary when you're writing and to have the characters feel as much as possible like characters that you would know.

• It is impossible to win a contest with a helpless opponent since if you win you have won nothing.

• It happen'd one Day about Noon going towards my Boat, I was exceedingly surpriz'd with the Print of a Man's naked Foot on the Shore.

• Our children are for life our friends are here for the moment.

• My right to be me is tied with a thousand threads to your right to be you.