Empty Words quotes

• I love Veep so I felt like there was a lot I could bring to it.

• My mother was a Bible student, and when I was a youngster, both my mother and father would say, 'If people would only live by the Golden Rule, there wouldn't be the problems that there are.' In other words, 'treat people the way you want to be treated.' If somebody mistreats you, two wrongs won't make a right.

• The hill pines were sighing, O'ercast and chill was the day; A mist in the valley lying Blotted the pleasant May.

• There was no excuse for Dallas Cowboys to lose to Washington. Rivalry or not, Redskins are a bad team.

• I write songs so that people can make them into what it means to them as well.

• I was high on life but eventually I built up a tolerance.

• A person who asks love of others, but does not himself give it, cannot be loved. Always be the first to give love and it shall be given to you. As long as you do not give your heart first, you will be far from love.

• Why are you not where you belong? / A black hat on a hook says nothing. / Ashes mirror ashes / In a mirroring window.

• They don't have the news media set up in Africa that we do in the United States, where televisions are so accessible and newspapers and magazines are able to educate people.

• The political class can't imagine a decentralized world where good things happen...without them. But in the real world, that's exactly how good things happen, and how jobs are created. When government sets simple rules that everyone understands and then gets out of the way, free people create jobs.