Vivacity quotes

• If I gave my mother a knitted scarf she'd be worried I was wasting my time doing stupid stuff like knitting instead of school work. Presenting a homemade knitted object to my parents was actually like handing them a detailed backlog of my idleness.

• There is no value with just one restaurant or with one person. The brand has to be bigger than the person.

• I just think that the independent voters are going to take their time and look at both candidates.

• Think before you speak. Read before you think.

• I'm not afraid to upset people. But I am not as upset because I understand what I'm up against.

• My goal is to ensure the Northern Border is safe, secure and allows for the free flow of travel and commerce.

• I was in the machine. My whole life. Then the machine coughed and spat me out. So I thought, OK, if I'm out, I'm out. All the way out. I was a little angry and it was probably an immature reaction. But I got used to it.

• I'm trying to appeal to the disenfranchised everybody, not just specifically gay.

• In 'Three Cups of Tea' I was fairly critical of the military. And I mentioned that they're laptop warriors and there's no boots on the ground. But I can say now that they've gone through a tremendous learning curve.

• No matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself