Herons quotes

• The town kept its secrets, and the Marsten House brooded over it like a ruined king.

• It is impossible to improve any process until it is standardized. If the process is shifting from here to there, then any improvement will just be one more variation that is occasionally used and mostly ignored. One must standardize, and thus stabilize the process, before continuous improvement can be made.

• We have a lot of great creators in Square Enix, but for larger-scale development we will be doing more distributed and outsourced development to reach our targets on time.

• I used to think it's better if you just live and die and no one knows who you are.

• I must know good yoga classes in about 25 cities on this planet.

• Fantastic fiction covers fantasy, horror and science fiction - and it doesn't get the attention it deserves from the literati.

• As a reader, I'm often put off by authors and story-lines without families or children and all of the angst and joy they bring with them.

• I am tired. My arm aches. My head boils. My feet are cold. But I am not aware of any weakness.

• The best scheme of finance is, to spend as little as possible; and the best tax is always the lightest.

• He who cannot find time to consult his Bible will one day find he has time to be sick; he who has no time to pray must find time to die; he who can find no time to reflect is most likely to find time to sin; he who cannot find time for repentance will find an eternity in which repentance will be of no avail; he who cannot find time to work for others may find an eternity in which to suffer for himself.