Preparedness quotes

• Do not applaud me. It is not I who speaks to you, but history which speaks through my mouth. Fustel de

• Anywhere, anytime ordinary people are given the chance to choose, the choice is the same: freedom, not tyranny; democracy, not dictatorship; the rule of law, not the rule of the secret police.

• Every actor you learn from, take something from everyone - big actor or not. Whether they're big movie stars or not doesn't really matter.

• Your religious beliefs are your business. They are not and should not be the basis for law. If you use them as justification to discriminate against others, don't be upset when others decide you're an asshole.

• there is no truly honest autobiography.

• At some time, often when we least expect it, we all have to face overwhelming challenges. When the unthinkable happens, the lighthouse is hope. Once we find it, we must cling to it with absolute determination. When we have hope, we discover powers within ourselves we may have never known- the power to make sacrifices, to endure, to heal, and to love. Once we choose hope, everything is possible.

• For me, music makes my smile brighter during my workouts. It adds that extra something that motivates me to go further or work harder!

• But love was always something heavy for me. Something I had to carry.

• Many of you wished me dead. Many of you perhaps still do. But I hold no grudges and seek no revenge. I demand only this...that you join with me in building a new Rome, a Rome that offers justice, peace and land to all its citizens, not just the privileged few. Support me in this task, and old divisions will be forgotten. Oppose me, and Rome will not forgive you a second time. Senators, the war is over.

• who want to benefit from the commonwealth must contribute to the common purse.