Untamed quotes

• Logic will never change emotion or perception.

• People must know that their ideas will be listened to and, if they have merit, acted upon. If they do, it is possible to mobilize individual creativity on a very broad scale.

• I have a feeling the writers who find screenwriting difficult are usually just not lazy enough for the job. They don't know how to stop before the task is done. I've always had a knack for leaving things unfinished, which makes screenwriting easier for me than most.

• New York, the nation's thyroid gland.

• Soup's on and I got a coupon. Chinese restaurant asking for the Grey Poupon. He said "No, duck sauce, soy sauce... And this ain't no Burger King, so you no get no toy, boss."

• Gucci Mane is my brother, Birdman also, we're working together but it is a form of brotherhood. We're friends but there is no need to contract. In a sense, I'm signed on their labels, but there is no lawyer, no contract.

• I've suffered from low self-esteem.

• Mary Matalin and James Carville have given me more hope when it comes to love and relationships than any romance book or chick flick ever.

• You can't teach children to be good. The best you can do for your child is to live a good life yourself. What a parent knows and believes, the child will lean on.

• The liberal says the end of religion is to make man happy while he's alive. And the fundamentalist says the end of religion is to make man happy when he dies.