Espn quotes

• I can't believe what I said about myself. What I said in my own private conversations with myself to an ESPN producer are my business, and I had no business saying them to someone else.
    -- Don King

#Believe #Espn #Conversation

• It's almost like we have ESPN.
    -- Magic Johnson

#Basketball #Espn

• I'm different than another person who wants to lay back and do nothing for rest of the life and talk nonsense on ESPN... I will not do that. I want to achieve something else.
    -- Marat Safin

#Different #Want #Espn

• Revolt is my new - cable music network. It's distributed through Time Warner and Comcast. And to put it simply, it is the ESPN of music.
    -- Puff Daddy

#Espn #Revolt

• I watch ESPN all day. If you come into my trailer, ESPN is on. That's the first thing I do when I leave the set.
    -- Regina King

#Espn #Watches #Firsts

• Right at this moment, I only want silence. I believe that the end of life is silence in the love people have for you. I've actually been running through what people have said about the end. Religion says that the end is one thing, because it serves their purpose. But great thinkers alike haven't always agreed. Shakespeare knew how to say it better than anyone else. Hamlet says 'The rest is silence.' And when you think of the noises of everyday life, you realize how particularly desirable that is. Silence.

• I think saying you're bad at something is rather wonderful because then it doesn't matter anymore.

• God judges what we tolerate as well as what we practice. Too often we put up with things we ought to put out.

• The true test of a character is to face hard conditions with the determination to make them better.

• Aesthetic isn't simply about good design for good design's sake.

• I think everyone should be with who they love. I don't want to be controversial or stir up a bunch of trouble but people are going to love who they are going to love. I think gay couples should be allowed to marry. They should suffer just like us heterosexuals. Ha ha ha!

• We have now in our possession three instruments of civilization, unknown to antiquity. These are the art of printing; free representative government; and, lastly, a pure and spiritual religion, the deep fountain of generous enthusiasm, the mighty spring of bold and lofty designs, the great sanctuary of moral power.

• To insist that I am not forgiven is a kind of inverse arrogance.

• The endorsement process is an evolution. What you try to do is you endorse someone that you believe in and their ideas and their solutions align with yours.

• The charity that begins at home cannot rest there but draws one inexorably over the threshold and off the porch and down the street and so out and out and out and out into the world which becomes the home wherein charity begins until it becomes possible, in theory at least, to love the whole of creation with the same patience, affection, and amusement one first practiced, in between the pouts and tantrums, with parents, siblings, spouse, and children.