Killing Yourself quotes

• Well, I've had a long standing relationship with Gatorade and they've been very, very good to me. And I believe in their products, I really do. I've used them for many, many years.

• I will not try to run my own life or the lives of others; that is God's business.

• I think the greatest challenge in environmentalism and the most rewarding challenge is trying to figure out how humans can meet their needs while protecting the environment.

• And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they'll never stop doing, I think it's FEARLESS to stop believing them. It's FEARLESS to say "you're NOT sorry" and walk away.

• I agree with you that it is important to examine our presuppositions, throughly and once for all, in order to establish something solid. For I hold that it is only when we can prove all that we bring forward that we perfectly understand the thing under consideration. I know that the common herd takes little pleasure in these researches, but I know also that the common herd take little pains thoroughly to understand things.

• Infrastructure creates the form of a city and enables life to go on in a city, in a certain way.

• It [sin] cannot occur at any time nor in any form without his permission. While he does not actively originate it, he holds such absolute control over it that no single event in connection with it can take place without his permission

• There is something terribly wrong with a culture inebriated by noise and gregariousness.

• It's tragic that extremists co-opt the notion of God, and that hipsters and artists reject spirituality out of hand. I don't have a fixed idea of God. But I feel that it's us - the messed-up, the half-crazy, the burning, the questing - that need God, a lot more than the goody-two-shoes do.

• We need to reduce our dependence on foreign sources of energy.