Other Girl quotes

• We are more successfully healed by the vis medicatrix naturae (healing power of nature) than by the most ingenious medical application.

• You could write a book about things that you can't find on-line.

• I never felt terribly comfortable in the public eye.

• I still got my Ferrari.

• No word meaning "art" occurs in Aivilik, nor does "artist": there are only people. Nor is any distinction made between utilitarian and decorative objects. The Aivilik say simply, "A man should do all things properly."

• It often seems easier not to move on; even the muck and mire in which we're stuck seems less fearful and less challenging than the unknown path ahead. Some people use faith as a reason to remain stuck. They often say, "I have faith, so I'm waiting." But faith is not complacent; faith is action. You don't have faith and wait. When you have faith, you move. Complacency actually shows lack of faith. When it's time to move in a new direction in order to progress, the right people will come to us.

• I try not to have expectations because they can tend to tear you apart. I expect to work as hard as I can possibly work and I expect to give every ounce of a hundred percent.

• Sometimes the lack of substantive freedoms relates directly to economic poverty

• What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.

• Im the eldest at 51, and if the Stones can drag themselves around once more, then theres a few more albums in us.