Emmanuel quotes

• At the last minute, from what I can gather, either Emmanuel Adebayor or his agent phoned us after they had agreed a deal with City and then did the same with Chelsea. He was desperate to get to either Chelsea or us.
    -- Alex Ferguson

#Inspirational #Cities #Emmanuel

• Emmanuel Lewis was amazing to work with. I'll love that guy to the end of time.
    -- Corin Nemec

#Guy #Emmanuel #Ends

• O Come, O Come, Emmanuel, come forth from deep within me with Christmas luminous beauty.
    -- Edward M Hays

#Christmas #Emmanuel

• By the light of nature we see God as a God above us, by the light of the law we see Him as a God against us, but by the light of the gospel we see Him as Emmanuel, God with us.
    -- Matthew Henry

#Law #Light #Emmanuel

• Hatred is a form of faith, distilled by passion to remove all rationality.

• No nation on this globe should be more internationally minded than America because it was built by all nations.

• Life is a lot more fragile than we think. So you should treat others in a way that leaves no regrets. Fairly, and if possible, sincerely.

• We must turn to nature itself, to the observations of the body in health and in disease to learn the truth.

• If we are not in conflict with Palestine than why are they so afraid of us presenting Palestinian voices? Of course the answer is obvious, and we see it throughout the U.S. and the world, controlling the master narrative of Israel means vigilantly controlling the narrative about Palestine.

• He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself; and if you gaze too long into the abyss, the abyss will gaze into you.

• I love the culture of animation. What stop-motion has in common with live-action is that it has many of the same departments. There's hair, costume, makeup in the form of paint, gaffers, electricians. So there's the same sense of real stuff, real light. But it's not like everything happens at once, like it does in live-action. It's all subdivided into these small sets. It's where my strengths are. Live-action is just an utterly different world, and I'm not a public enough persona to be big and loud at the front of the ship. I'd rather more quietly interact with the artisan animators.

• I'm a natural blonde. But when I started acting, I would go to auditions and they didn't know where to put me because I was voluptuous and had the accent, but I had blonde hair. It was ignorance: they thought every Latin person looks like Salma Hayek.

• Mr. Clinton better watch out if he comes down here. He'd better have a bodyguard.

• Because it's my first language, all the literature that I've read and all the things that I've been inspired by that have been written in Welsh have moved me beyond anything that I've experienced in any other language.