Ostracism quotes

• Where are you originally from?” “The planet Lorien, three hundred million miles away.” “Must have been a long trip, John Smith.” “Took almost a year. Next time I’m bringing a book.

• Some men kneel and pray, I like women and I like wine.

• I consciously started to live simply when I started to become conscious.

• I believe in a woman's right to choose.

• In France, anyone can use your music on like a TV show or whatever - they don't need to ask permission. It's almost like a child when it has its own life.

• Either the phone is so seriously thin and flimsy that it is bendable with mere physical force, which I cannot believe given the extensive tests Apple would have done. Or -- and this is far more plausible -- somehow the energy and excitement of the 10 million people who purchased iPhones has awakened their mind powers and caused the phones to bend.

• There's nothing more calming in difficult moments that knowing there's some one fighting with you.

• You might slip, you might slide You might stumble and fall by the roadside But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down Remember you're walking up to heaven, don't let nobody turn you around

• Everyone deserves the best start in life, which is what UNICEF is working to provide the world's most vulnerable children. Education is essential to a child's development. I hope that as an Ambassador I can encourage people to join UNICEF's mission to make education a reality for children throughout the world.

• If you are in NYC and you only do one thing culturally go and see Carol Lipnik at Pangea. If you love music and appreciate great songwriting and singing, if you came to NYC to experience magical happenings in tiny rooms that could never happen anyplace else in the world, if you dreamed of intimate nights surrounded by smart, talented, interesting people, this is what you're here for. Now DON'T MISS IT!!!!