Folding quotes

• Sometimes I think it would be easier to avoid old age, to die young, but then you'd never complete your life, would you? You'd never wholly know you.

• I feel like I was hit by all of geek culture at once while I was growing up in the '70s and '80s. Saturday morning cartoons like 'Star Blazers' and 'Robotech.' Live action Japanese shows like 'Ultraman' and 'The Space Giants.'

• I've still never had a dream that I'm disabled. Never.

• Why was so much evil pleasant, pretty on the outside, like poisoned candy?

• To a thrifty theologian, bent on redemption with economy, there are few points of ethics too fine-spun for splitting.

• Linnaeus and Cuvier have been my two gods, though in very different ways, but they were mere schoolboys to old Aristotle.

• The only guys I like watching these days are Roger Gracie, Marcelo Garcia, Kron and a few others. Those guys finish and go for submissions. They don't hold the sleeves and stall for ten minutes.

• The awareness that we are all human beings together has become lost in war and through politics.

• Fame for fame's sake is toxic - some people want that, with no boundaries. It's unhealthy.

• The Christian needs to walk in peace, so no matter what happens they will be able to bear witness to a watching world.