Vivekananda quotes

• The current total of countries in the world with First Amendments is one. You have guaranteed freedom of speech. Other countries don't have that.

• All these horror movies are slasher film now. I like them, they're fun, but they wink at the audience and you're really not terrified through the movie.

• Always it is easier to pay homage to prophets than to heed the direction of their vision.

• For me, even when I was pregnant, I wondered, Should we even have children if we're bringing them into this horrible, scary world? But I did have a child, despite these fears - or because of them - and these fears are both contemporary and as old as time.

• Social entrepreneurs are not content just to give a fish or teach how to fish. They will not rest until they have revolutionized the fishing industry.

• I think I've actually been saying from the beginning, I think Paulie [Calafiore] has a good shot. That's the only one I'll say right now and on the girls' end, I'd say Michelle [Meyers].

• No more generations of our youth, here and all around the world, whose life is over, whose fate has been sealed, who have been condemned to an early death or a life of misery and brutality, whom the system has destined for oppression and oblivion even before they are born. I say no more of that.

• Over the decades, you got various companies involved in making escalators and you've got Metro varying between internal repair crews and contractors. They're dealing with old equipment, which of course is prone to break down, and the repair crews don't even know what's busted or who made the busted parts till they tear the things open. Then sometimes they have to go back to the shop and manufacture parts, because the original maker has gone out of business.

• If you are going to ask yourself life-changing questions, be sure to do something with the answers.

• Three events. Three gold medals. I was news, big news, in the sports world.