Fried Chicken quotes

• Every configuration of people is an entirely new universe unto itself.

• One who shows signs of mental aberration is, inevitably, perhaps, but cruelly, shut off from familiar, thoughtless intercourse, partly excommunicated; his isolation is unwittingly proclaimed to him on every countenance by curiosity, indifference, aversion, or pity, and in so far as he is human enough to need free and equal communication and feel the lack of it, he suffers pain and loss of a kind and degree which others can only faintly imagine, and for the most part ignore.

• Myself is thus and so, and will continue thus and so. And why fight it? My balance comes from instability.

• I like the stroke seat. I want to be there. I want to have the race come down to a short distance and be the person to make the difference. I can't stand to be behind and I don't want to lose.

• Change holds danger, but also the potential for something new ~ and better ~ to be born.

• I don't think I'm better than anyone; I just like to prove to myself that things I imagine can be done.

• Sometimes you have to travel a long way to find what is near

• I was always the type of drug user that I had no moderation. When I was smoking and drinking, I was full on smoking and drinking. And I am also the type of drug user where I do smoke and drink, there's no creativity in terms of my writing process. I would just stare at the paper for hours and nothing would get done.

• Just need to rave for a moment about the scrubbing cleanser...I have only ever found one (chemical filled) product that REALLY cleans my shower/tub, until now. The Ava Anderson scrubbing cleanser is amazing! Cleans the toughest dirty spots and smells absolutely delightful. LOVE IT!

• If I missed my moment, I missed my moment. I mean, I wasn't pining to be president of the United States.