Endless Possibilities quotes

• More often than what you're suggesting, I find people are surprised that I have an urban side to me.

• The day Henry made a choice... that some men are just too interesting to die.

• The world exists to end up in a book.

• I feel like I need to give people a note with the book that says, 'I'm OK, no worries!'

• Never esteem men on account of their riches or their station. Respect goodness, find it where you may.

• In a long distance race, everyone gets tired. The winner is the runner who figures out where to put the tired, figures out how to store it away until after the race is over. Sure, he's tired. Everyone is. That's not the point. The point is to run.

• Reading that pleases and profits, that together delights and instructs, has all that one should desire.

• My father is Chinese, Spanish, and Filipino; my mother is half-Irish and half-Japanese; Greek last name; born in Hawaii, raised in Germany.

• I wake up at about 9 a.m., and have a few hours of school or time to relax. Then, I have practice at 2:30 p.m. with my team.

• When we are angry we are blind to reality. Anger may bring us a temporary burst of energy, but that energy is blind and it blocks the part of our brain that distinguishes right from wrong. To deal with our problems, we need to be practical and realistic. If we are to be realistic, we need to use our human intelligence properly, which means we need a calm mind.