Dishonor quotes

• In America, everything you need to succeed is within reach.

• I feel like winning a world championship was a hurdle I had to get over.

• The difficulty with becoming a patient is that as soon as you get horizontal, part of your being yearns, not for a doctor, but for a medicine man.

• There is a drunkenness to grief, which is good.

• The legacy of the embargo will be Cuba's poverty and desperation. When the island comes out of it, they'll be even more desperate than they are now about the things they think they've missed. I think one of the unintended results of the embargo is that Cuba is quite consumerist - and I'm talking about the people, not the government or the official propaganda.

• At home, we don't listen to our music-we listen to other people's music. It keeps you attached to the show business world.

• Now the reason the enlightened prince and the wise general conquer the enemy whenever they move and their achievements surpass those of ordinary men is foreknowledge.

• DREAM PREDICTION ELITE is the realization of true amazement in your audiences reactions. This is PURE GOLD - A REAL WINNER

• Time is not something that can be measured with a pendule. Time is something that we build together within a tribe, a family, a region.

• Anything worth doing does not have to be done perfectly - at first.