Femme Fatale quotes

• We have no idea what tomorrow will bring, but today is overflowing with potential.

• God wants someone to defend him.

• I think acting is only one part of the piece of the movie. I'ts an important piece, but I'd like to be involved in all the other aspects of making movies.

• Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing admiration and awe...

• Do not be discouraged because you cannot learn all at once; learn one thing at a time, learn it well, and treasure it up, then learn another truth and treasure that up, and in a few years you will have a great store of useful knowledge....

• Rule of art: Cant kills creativity!

• Rushing to optimize before the bottlenecks are known may be the only error to have ruined more designs than feature creep. From tortured code to incomprehensible data layouts, the results of obsessing about speed or memory or disk usage at the expense of transparency and simplicity are everywhere. They spawn innumerable bugs and cost millions of man-hours - often, just to get marginal gains in the use of some resource much less expensive than debugging time

• Most people die at 25 but are buried at 75.

• When I step into this library, I cannot understand why I ever step out of it.

• Do well the duty that lies before you.