You Ll Be Sorry quotes

• On an overcrowded planet where more species slip toward extinction every day, should one species have the right to multiply and consume at will, even as it nudges others to oblivion?

• We all get old together/And we all get old forever.

• Decisions in 10 minutes or less, or the next one is free.

• A man who loves you the most is the man who tells you the most truth about yourself.

• Not bombs nor my broken heart can take away from me walking barefoot with you in jasmine June through the Field of Mars.

• I always wanted to be a player, but I never had the talent to make the big leagues. So I did the next best thing: I bought a team.

• When I was young, my father told me I was living in a dream world. At the time, he was trying to straighten me up to fly right. Now I treasure the part of my life that is a dream world - the love of my children, my music - these loves can put you in a dreamy place. I embrace it.

• The currency of real networking is not greed but generosity.

• You've been in love with someone for a decade - someone who barely knows you're alive. You've done everything, tried everything to make this person see that you're a valuable, estimable person, and that your love is worth something. Then one day you open the paper and glance at the Personals column, and there you see that your loved one has placed an ad... seeking someone worthwhile to love and be loved by.

• This strong sense of who I am that I've always had, since I was very young, is what makes me write.