Keep Smiling quotes

• Americans are the only people in the world known to me whose status anxiety prompts them to advertise their college and university affiliations in the rear window of their automobiles.

• They were very short, the golden years. The golden years are when you can sit back, hopefully, and exchange memories. And that's the worst part about this disease. There's nobody to exchange memories with.

• Over-seriousness is a warning sign for mediocrity and bureaucratic thinking. People who are seriously committed to mastery and high performance are secure enough to lighten up.

• We came from many roots, and we have many branches.

• Religion was created by insecure men to oppress women. Religion is the basis of all political ideas and it exempts the human being to find the "I" in them.

• I still feel like there are a lot of things in me that people haven't seen. My soul hasn't been bared yet.

• He who can turn negative situations into something positive, has learned the law of transformation, his mind empowers life.

• The genius of capitalism consists precisely in its lack of morality. Unless he is rich enough to hire his own choir, a capitalist is a fellow who, by definition, can ill afford to believe in anything other than the doctrine of the bottom line. Deprive a capitalist of his God-given right to lie and cheat and steal, and the poor sap stands a better than even chance of becoming one of the abominable wards of the state from whose grimy fingers the Reagan Administration hopes to snatch the ark of democracy.

• When the darkness rolls in, I'll be there through thick and thin.

• People are often enamored with my Super Bowl ring. But it's my wedding ring that I'm most proud of. And having a good marriage takes even more work than winning a Super Bowl.