Bracelet quotes

• Our worst fear isn't the end of life but the end of memories.

• I would say the flip side to my fascination with systems is a fascination with components. So many of my books are dialogues between little and big.

• Everyone has his vanity, and each one's vanity is his forgetting that there are others with an equal soul.

• Climate change is, over the longer term, our greatest national security challenge. We have to do all we can to slow it down and to prepare for and ameliorate its impact.

• Hip-hop is very diverse, but if you only focus on one aspect of it, then what you get is this image of Black America that is completely contrary to what actually goes on.

• The only way of expressing emotion in the form of art is by finding an "objective correlative"; in other words, a set of objects, a situation, a chain of events which shall be the formula for that particular emotion; such that when the external facts, which must terminate in sensory experience, are given, the emotion is immediately evoked.

• Newton said, "If I have seen further than others, it is because I've stood on the shoulders of giants." These days we stand on each other's feet!

• The only good excuse for not succeeding is DEATH! Unless you're trying to be a ghost. Then it's LIFE!

• 'Tis well averred, A scientific faith's absurd.

• I think what I've learned from working on "Moonlight" is we see what happens when you persecute people. They fold into themselves.