Food Stamps quotes

• I'm very comfortable in a room with thousands of people.

• I don't ever wish I was somebody else.

• A googolplex is precisely as far from infinity as is the number 1... no matter what number you have in mind, infinity is larger still.

• Think about one of the most powerful influences on a young child's life - the absence of a father figure. Look back on recent presidents, and you'll find an absent, or weak, or failed father in the lives of Lyndon Johnson, Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.

• Mobile will probably disrupt much of what we know of web 2.0.

• Akiko Tsuruga ranks as one of the top organists around today.

• His mane was like a crest, mounting, then falling low. His neck was long and slender, and arched to the small, savagely beautiful head. The head was that of the wildest of all wild creatures- a stallion born wild- and it was beautiful, savage, splendid. A stallion with a wonderful physical perfection that matched his savage, ruthless spirit.

• [What's beautiful about my mother is] her compassion, how much she gives, whether it be to her kids and grandkids or out in the world. She's got a sparkle.

• What's the third largest nation in the world after China and India? It's the Facebook nation - 430 million people on Facebook.

• People love to be swept off their feet, to go into an environment where they've never been, to experience things they only dream about. And filmmaking offers that potential.