Fudge quotes

• I love Hot Fudge Sundaes; I could die for Hot Fudge Sundaes.
    -- Bob Farrell

#Ice Cream #Hot #Fudge

• If I were thin, I'd never say 'I am powerless over fudge.' a) I can't believe I actually ever said that. b) Which, of course, isn't to say that I do have any power over fudge. Particularly if it has nuts.
    -- Camryn Manheim

#Believe #Nuts #Fudge

• Mmmm. Move over, eggs. Bacon just got a new best friend - fudge.
    -- Homer

#Moving #Eggs #Fudge

• Everyone needs fudge, Hildy. It's how God helps us cope.
    -- Joan Bauer

#Needs #Fudge #Helping

• Some relationships aren't meant to be Great Love; they're meant to be like a hot fudge sundae--enjoyable but not something you can acually live on.
    -- Kristin Chenoweth

#Great Love #Hot #Fudge

• He types his labored column - weary drudge! Senile fudge and solemn: spare, editor, to condemn these dry leaves of his autumn.
    -- Robertson Davies

#Autumn #Editors #Fudge

• I am not plain, or average or - God forbid - vanilla. I am peanut butter rocky road with multicolored sprinkles, hot fudge and a cherry on top.
    -- Wendy Mass

#Average #Fudge #Sprinkles

• I figure it this way - if a woman claims she didn't want me to fudge her, then you already know she's a liar. So what the hell's the point of a trial, y'know?
    -- Zach Braff

#Liars #Trials #Fudge

• They're amazing, these actors who have worked on soaps for years and years and years. They know what they're doing. They don't hold you word-for-word on every line and you can fudge it a little, but they know what they're saying and they repeat it every time they come on.
    -- Amy Hill

#Years #Actors #Fudge

• Matter flows from place to place, and momentarily comes together to be you.
    -- Steve Grand

#Together #Fudge #Matter