I Love My Kids quotes

• I turn to right and left, in all the earth I see no signs of justice, sense or worth: A man does evil deeds, and all his days Are filled with luck and universal praise; Another's good in all he does - he dies A wretched, broken man whom all despise.

• His neigh is like the bidding of a monarch, and his countenance enforces homage. He is indeed a horse...

• It's my first love what I dreaming of when I go to bed, when I lay my head upon my pillow.

• This truth is a remedy against spiritual pride, namely, that none should account himself better before God than others, though perhaps adorned with greater gifts, and endowments.

• You should tell the truth as often as you can, but in such a way as people don't believe you or think that you're being funny.

• Growing up, I didn't know my parents were famous. I just thought they knew everybody. Everyone was always saying, 'Hi, Billy,' 'Hi, Christie.' I thought they were just popular.

• I'm sort of an old man, always tinkering in the backyard. Since I grew up playing outdoors, I still like to plant things, sit out on the deck, or go hiking.

• I think that the audience wants to see women being put into real situations where they can relate to them, rather than seeing some glamorous woman in a 'Bond' film.

• I don't believe the majority always knows what's best for everyone.

• If you play in the NFL and start for 10 years, it's not good. It is not good.