Friends Forever quotes

• I'm still fly, I'm sky high and I dare anybody to try and cut my wings

• In a world where like everyone's so accessible now, to say something new in an article that you can't find out about a n - - through his Twitter or like Googling him or some s - - is rare. Just like how a good song is rare.

• A lot of people would enter restricted sites just to say they can, and then log out. Today, everything related to hacking seems to be for monetary gain.

• All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work.

• One aim of physical sciences had been to give an exact picture the material world. One achievement of physics in the twentieth century has been to prove that that aim is unattainable.

• Ill always be a Backstreet Boy.

• You know, I’m not a PGA of America guy.

• I don't have too many pests. My concept is this: I manage myself, and there's nothing wrong with people having managers.

• You lead me and keep me from falling. You carry me close to Your heart. And surely Your goodness and mercy will follow me.

• My scars show pain and suffering, but they also show my will to survive. They're part of my history that'll always be there.