Entwined quotes

• I have a treadmill, and I work out with my trainer, Julie Diamond, as often as possible. She's so positive.

• I feel like the universe is so big it'd be foolish to pull out the "no" for it.

• I like doves. They look so beautiful, like a woman. For me they represent peace and love and purity. And sometimes they're seen as the messengers of God, so they're important to me because I'm a Christian.

• Concentrate on material gains. Whatever your opponent gives you take, unless you see a good reason not to.

• Ascetic spirituality is a symptom of the very disease which it intends to cure.

• It's the sense of touch. In any real city, you walk, you know? You brush past people, people bump into you. In L.A., nobody touches you. We're always behind this metal and glass. I think we miss that touch so much, that we crash into each other, just so we can feel something.

• Tea - that perfume that one drinks, that connecting hyphen ...

• Divide et impera must be the motto of every nation that either hates or fears us.

• I am entirely certain that twenty years from now we will look back at education as it is practiced in most schools today and wonder that we could have tolerated anything so primitive.

• And in that time, I lost my dad and had kids of my own. It was like, OK, I get it now. I know what fatherhood is all about. And you look at your parents differently