Born Free quotes

• The ego exists as a powerful force in Western man that cannot be dismissed or denied. The therapeutic goal is to integrate the ego with the body and its striving for pleasure and sexual fulfilment.

• As far as the Jews were concerned, Hitler's only 'prayer' was that they be wiped off the face of the earth,

• I know when things are going to get me a little nervous, because nervous to me feels good.

• I'm trying to separate myself from other people by having songs that would be considered - technically - original things. I don't seek out mashups. I'm associated with the whole mashup movement, and it's too bad because I'm not a huge fan of them.

• You can always tell the Catholic schools by the length of the cheerleaders' skirts.

• Everything mattered and nothing did, and I was tired of trying to find out how both of those things were true. I was an itch that I'd scratched so hard I was bleeding. I had set out to do the impossible, whatever the impossible might be, only to find out that it was living with myself. Suicide became an expiration date, the day after which I no longer had to try.

• It’s better to live like a flame, to know a man and love him even if he can’t be yours, then never to love at all.

• Fools call wise men fools. A wise man never calls any man a fool.

• My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

• I got involved early on in social media - I created one of the first social networks - and for me, social gaming was a natural evolution of that.