Theocracy quotes

• Its really important to understand the difference between sentience and consciousness, which are important for human beings.

• I did what I knew.. when I knew better, I did better

• Government is the greatest combination for forces known to human society. It can command more men and raise more money than any and all other agencies combined.

• If you wish to be a lawyer, attach no consequence to the place you are in, or the person you are with; but get books, sit down anywhere, and go to reading for yourself. That will make a lawyer of you quicker than any other way.

• The sufferings and death of Jesus Christ are a substitution for the endless punishment of all who truly believe on Him.

• Slashdot. I did that.

• So, as one sees, I by no means deprive my world of stubborn reality, if I merely call it a world of ideas.

• It was an American who said that while a Frenchman's truth was akin to a straight line, a Welshman's truth was more in the nature of a curve, and it is a fact that Welsh affairs are entangled always in parabola, double-meaning and implication. This makes for a web-like interest....

• Expose your life to real need. Visit a developing a country. Take a short term mission trip. Write an inmate, send a letter to a sponsored child, serve in the inner city, at a food bank, with a crisis pregnancy center. Make time for shut-ins, the elderly, the sick, the single-parents, the new believers. Just find one way you can make your awareness of your gift-graced life intersect with a real place of need - and Christ in us will do the rest.

• When God loves a creature he wants the creature to know the highest happiness and the deepest misery He wants him to know all that being alive can bring. That is his best gift. There is no happiness save in understanding the whole.