Unbiased quotes

• I want the news delivered unbiased. I thought that was the whole point with journalism.
    -- Aaron McGruder

#News #Unbiased #Want

• The constitution of human nature" teaches us not to expect "that the persons, entrusted with the administration of the affairs of the particular members of a confederacy, will at all times be ready, with perfect good humor, and an unbiased regard to the public weal, to execute the resolutions of decrees of the general authority." "This tendency is not difficult to be accounted for," Publius argues, "It has its origin in the love of power.
    -- Alexander Hamilton

#Perfect #Unbiased #Administration

• A journalist is supposed to present an unbiased portrait of an event, a view devoid of intimate emotions. This is impossible, of course. The framing of an image, by its very composition, represents a choice. The photographer chooses what to show and what to exclude.
    -- Alexandra Kerry

#Views #Choices #Unbiased

• I'm never a reliable narrator, unbiased or objective.
    -- Anthony Bourdain

#Narrators #Unbiased

• The way to find out about our place in the universe is by examining the universe and by examining ourselves - without preconceptions, with as unbiased a mind as we can muster.
    -- Carl Sagan

#Mind #Unbiased #Way

• Some writers may toy with the fancy of a ‘Christ-myth,’ but they do not do so on the ground of historical evidence. The historicity of Christ is as axiomatic for an unbiased historian as the historicity of Julius Caesar. It is not historians who propagate the ‘Christ-myth’ theories.
    -- F. F. Bruce

#Historical #Unbiased #May

• The historicity of Christ is as axiomatic for an unbiased historian as the historicity of Julius Caesar.
    -- F. F. Bruce

#Unbiased #Christ #Historian

• Until he has unconditional and unbiased love for all beings, man will not find peace.
    -- Gautama Buddha

#Men #Unbiased #Finding Peace

• Nothing is further from the truth than the claim that the American soul is 'open-minded' and unbiased; on the contrary, it is ridden with countless taboos of which people are sometimes not even aware.
    -- Julius Evola

#People #Soul #Unbiased

• I'm not staid and unbiased here. I have certain biases I want to convey, and if you disagree, that's fine.
    -- Neil Cavuto

#Unbiased #Want #Prejudice

• Unlike scientism, science in the true sense of the word is open to unbiased investigation of any existing phenomena.
    -- Stanislav Grof

#Unbiased #Investigation #Scientism

• If that is what makes us liberals, so be it, just as long as in reporting the news we adhere to the first ideals of good journalism -- that news reports must be fair, accurate and unbiased.
    -- Walter Cronkite

#Long #Unbiased #Firsts

• Philosophers are smart, analytical, and skeptical. For these reasons they are relatively unbiased.
    -- Dale Jamieson

#Smart #Unbiased #Philosopher

• If necessary, I cry. I pray. I rest. I'm fortunate to have quite a few strong, independent, loving, and unbiased women in my life that I can talk things through with.
    -- Grace Gealey

#Strong #Independent #Unbiased

• What am I unbiased about? Let's see. I don't think about being unbiased, at all. With the entertainment industry, there was a point at which I felt like I had to be not only pro-myself but anti-others.
    -- W. Kamau Bell

#Thinking #Unbiased #Entertainment