Peyote quotes

• In consciousness dwells the wondrous, with it man attains the realm beyond the material, and the Peyote tells us, where to find it.
    -- Antonin Artaud

#Men #Peyote #Psychedelic

• Whoa! I better lay off the peyote!
    -- Marcus Thomas

#Football #College #Peyote

• Many of the Huichols and North American peyotists claim that when one eats peyote, one is "tasting oneself: if the user is pure, this cactus is "sweet." Barbara Myerhoff, accompanying the Huichols during their 1965 and 1966 hunts, recorded that they urge new participants to "Chew it well. It is sweet, like tortillas.
    -- Peter Stafford

#Sweet #Cactus #Peyote

• I think anything emotional adds to your acting and singing, no matter what it is that you go through. It will always add to it, never take away.

• Middle age is when you stop criticizing the older generation and start criticizing the younger one.

• Our love, our love will last forever. It's forever but it just doesn't work. That's why it will always be romantic because it can not be complete.

• I went to a Catholic school but did not really fit in.

• Whether or not cutting my hair was the right decision, it empowered me.

• Without hope of reward Provide help to others. Bear suffering alone, And share your pleasures with beggars.

• When bad things happened to other people, I imagined them happening to me. I didn’t know if this was empathy or theft.

• The lost unicorn is in our presence!!

• With modern parts atop old ones, the brain is like an iPod built around an eight-track cassette player.

• Guys like Otis Blackwell and Bobby Darin, and all the guys who were writing songs for Elvis at the time, just hanging around, writing songs, talking about music.