Upbraid quotes

• There's so much mudslinging going on, and people get so turned off by that. It seems like neither party is aware of that. They're too concerned with blasting each other.

• To be a comedian, you gotta jokesmith, there's no way around it.

• A good writer is basically a story teller, not a scholar or a redeemer of mankind.

• I don't see why we ever think of what others think of what we do – no matter who they are. Isn't it enough just to express yourself?

• No problems are ever resolved by violence. It only aggravates the pain and the hurt on every side.

• If I had done everything I was supposed to, I'd be leading the league in homers, have the highest batting average, have given $100,000 to the Cancer Fund and be married to Marie Osmond.

• I love to travel with my family or my two best friends because I completely trust them. I forced my two best friends into learning to scuba dive with me in Sri Lanka - it was amazing but also hideous because we were learning in very difficult seas.

• It is a pleasure to a real lover of Nature to give winter all the glory he can, for summer will make its own way, and speak its own praises.

• The world outside had its own rules, and those rules were not human.

• Didn't come up here to read. Came up here to hit.