Homies quotes

• To take the place of emigration, and with the prior approval of the Führer, the evacuation of the Jews to the East has become another possible solution. Although both courses of action emigration and evacuation, must, of course, be considered as nothing more than... temporary expedients, they do help to provide practical experience which should be of great importance in view of the coming Endlösung (Final Solution) of the Jewish question.

• If one intends to make beer from oats, it is prepared with hops.

• Well, it's 15 years since Sex, Lies And Videotape, and if you hang around long enough you're having the same arguments with just a new set of people every few years and it gets boring.

• I think that movies can help guide us through those experiences [the problems that are happening in our daily lives, the stresses between countries, the economy and global warming]. I think all art tries to grapple with, redefine, come to terms with, express what's happening now when it's working. You can be entertained, but you can also be stimulated to think about things.

• If one had but a single glance to give the world, one should gaze on Istanbul.

• Above all Christians are not allowed to correct by violence sinful wrongdoings.

• We must take situations as they are. We must only change our mental attitudes towards them.

• Complexity has nothing to do with intelligence, simplicity does.

• When you are on a down swing, do not feel bad. Know the swing will change and things will get better.There are good times coming.

• It's my contention that each book creates its own structure and its own length. I've written three or four slim books. It may be that the next novel is a big one, but I don't know.